Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Still no writings

Hello Readers

Yes I am sad to say that I have still been unable to write. Some of the reason is due to inability to grab enough alone time to get into my writing mind set. The other is well I just can't. I have so many ideas and one liners but nothing more. I've decided I would try writing some one liners for book marks or perhaps greeting cards. Perhaps look at selling them. I just really want to get back into writing my poems. I miss it.
As I wait for my poems to return I have been spending more time in the word and really trying to listen to what the Lord is telling me. I have reached a state of peace in my heart. A peace I can only explain by the Holy Spirit. I should be freaking out and losing it with all that I am facing but it's the exact opposite. I have complete peace and the feeling that God is walking alongside me, holding me up and steering if things get too much. That being said I do pray that my poetry returns as I learn more on how to learn on God and wither the stormy waters together. That in itself should cause me to write.
I thank the Lord for this season I am in. It is drawing me closer to him. Isn't that what it is all about. Growing closer to Jesus.
I am grateful for the people who still read my poetry. I will be intentional at writing more. Thank you brothers and sisters.
God Bless you All
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.