Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our God, I Trust!

With Easter approaching, The Bible series premiering this evening, I thought it most appropriate to post this poem. It's time to reaffirm your faith and love for Jesus Our Savior.


God of the Earth

He is God of the Earth
The God who gave us hope 
through His son's birth
for his death and rising 
we must keep praising
I trust El Shadai's plan
He has me in his hands 
He is my vessel in the storm
to my heart he will give form

Trust in him I will
to my cup overfill
with blessings from Heaven 
for me to share
with all those who care
join with me in a journey 
to the greatest place
one could ever dream

My God has room for you and me
but a change of heart there must be
lay down your sins at the cross
lift your hands to the sky
your heart may He emboss
in His mercy by His own hand
Be washed in the blood of His Lamb
Let yourself be clothed in His righteousness
and accept His forgiveness
For to live without my Yahweh
I would not even dare.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.