Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Friday, January 3, 2014

Beautiful Days are always here

This is an old one but due to some glitches when I was editing, I lost it. So I did some edits and am reposting.
I was sitting in the back yard one day watching the children play and it just struck me how beautiful the day was. I just sat and admired God's beauty that I was surrounded by. Sometimes we get too busy to take a moment and stop to admire the beauty of the Creation that God has given to us. Praise God for His beauty.


Oh Beautiful Day

Oh this day, this beautiful day
Who could have made it this way?
It is my Love who created all this
To Him I give a kiss
The sun how it warms every cell through my soul
It glistens on the morning dew
And makes me yearn for You
Oh Sweet Comforter,
You are the rock, on which I stand,
You are who I yearn
When I don’t know where to turn
If my day falls apart
You help strengthen my heart
And keep me glued when I start to break
Oh Holy One how merciful You are
When I come to you chained by sin
You give me a twinkle and a grin
Then lift my head and snap the chains
You remove all my pain
Your forgiveness 
When I’m in a mess
Is more than I deserve
You never cease to carry me ‘round every curve
Oh Shaddai how can I show you my love?
There are not enough thanks for all you do
I will sing praise to You
From now till the end of time
Thank you Papa for this most gorgeous day
And for always guiding me on my way
Forever in my heart You’ll always be.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Nancy!!
    "This is the Day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it".

    ReplyDelete

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.