Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Friday, August 31, 2012

The Lord's creatures are given much the same as us

Tonight I thought I'd have a bit of fun. I have written a few poems that are a humorous but get the point across. Check these out.
It says in Mathew 6:26  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away barns and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. 
Here is my take well ok a bit silly but... oh just read this:
 
Creatures of the Lord

Birds fly
Mice skitter
Chipmunks scurry
Cows moo
Horses gallop
Dogs wag and pant
Cats purr
Fish swim
But they never ask why or where
He provides for them with no matter what
            Why would we expect anything different?
Are we different?
Aren’t we dependent on Him?
Does the food we eat come from Him?
Does the material to clothe us come from Him?
So why do we expect different from other creatures?
We breathe
Critters have breath
We sleep
Critters sleep
We sing
Critters have voice
See the pattern? I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.