Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Friday, January 4, 2013

Nothing Left to Pray


There was a time when I really didn't know where my life was leading or who should I go to for help. I searched for purpose and meaning but never found it. When I opened my heart to God that all changed. I finally began living with purpose and meaning. Praise The Lord.



Nothing Left to Pray

There used to be a day
when I felt there was nothing left to pray
In this world I could not find my place
but then I saw Your face
Your smile how it comforted 
Your eyes how they mesmerized 
Your glow how it lured   
Your arms how they held
me firm

It felt as though my body had melted
like ice in the heat
for every hurt and pain you did defeat
every sin you blotted out
but left me without a doubt
that when I grow weary and fall
You are there with Your all

You'll carry me with all your strength and might
and Your love for me will always be known
You'll walk with me day and night
and sometimes You will let me walk on my own
but never will I be truly alone
As long as you are in me and I am in you
I'll have each day so much to pray



John 15:4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, so neither can you unless you remain in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.