Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Monday, December 17, 2012

Wrapping up Christmas 12 ways


A dozen ways to give Christmas. So many search malls for ways to give Christmas. How about going back to the right ways. Here is a dozen ideas.


Nancy's 12 days of Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas My Good Lord gave to me 
12 disciples teaching
On the 11th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me 
11 Maidens praying
On the 10th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me 
10 Commandments obeying
On the 9th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me 
9 Prayers of Repentance
On the 8th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me 
8 Nights of oil burning
On the 7th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me 
7 Shepherd's a watching
On the 6th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me 
6 Stars a Shining
On the 5th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me 
5 ANGELS SINGING!
On the 4th day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me
4 Rays of hope
On the 3rd day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me
3 Wise men 
On the 2nd day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me
2 Doves of peace
On the 1st day of Christmas, My Good Lord gave to me
 A Saviour for the World!


Luke 2:11 Today in the town of David, a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ The Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.