Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

God's Whispers I heard them today

Many times through out my day I think I hear someone speaking to me but when I turn around and no one is there. I used to think I was crazy. One day not long ago, that started changing. I was hearing something. I was hearing whispers from someone so amazingly special. 


God's Whispers

They travel with the wind
through the trees
and cool evening breeze
In the hush of morning's first light
they sing out through the robin's song
Sweet somethings He sends
that tell me to Him I belong

Be still and know
is the message falling with the snow
each flake a sprinkle of His love
falling from above
aiming for my heart
away from Him I will not part

His whispers He sends all day
when I'm on my way
They dance and swirl
and call to my inner girl
They ask me for a dance 
leaving me in a trance

At times I do not hear 
the whispers from my dear
but never does He stop
He'll shout them from the mountain top
to be sure I hear every soft word

Oh my Love how he showers me
with whispers so quietly 
that my heart it burns as it waits
and yearns for them to flow my way
and guide me through my day

The whispers they carry me
from morning's first light 
through the darkness of night
Whispers comfort when I'm in tears
and guide me through my fears

I thank my Love, my Lord
for these whispers straight from Your word
 you still my heart and warm my soul
with every whisper that You send
For to capture my heart is Your goal.


Ps46:5,6,10,11 God is within her, she will not fear. God will help her at the break of day
Be still and know that I am God, I will be exhalted among the nations, I will be exhalted in the earth. The Lord Almighty is with us, the God of Jacob is our fortress

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.