Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Friday, November 23, 2012

He Endured it all


This is the reason we have Easter. It's not the bunny or the coloured eggs but it was Jesus' birth and later his death on the cross. You can't have Christmas, without Easter. They go hand in hand. Without the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I'd hate to see what will happen to the world, when the end finally comes. I give thanks everyday for God's gift to us. I embrace it, I learn it and I love it. No one one earth would sacrifice something so special for me to have a second chance. Today I give praise to God the Father, for His blessings and gifts to me, and to Jesus for enduring it all for us. I'm far from perfect, but He is perfect.
Happy Easter! Sunday is a coming!

Cause You Endured it All for Us

You were but a lamb
Led to the lion’s den
Stripped and strapped
Deserted and alone
We stood to watch as if to condone
How foolish were we
To think we could live without thee
You endured it all for us
Something we will never comprehend
To have such a loving friend
Jesus, Dear Jesus
How can you forgive us?
Why does Our Father set us free?
How could you do this for me?
You endured it all for us
In You we must trust
As our Lord and Saviour
With greatest of Honour
Fear not must we
As we are led by thee
To Our Father above 
And are forever grateful of the love
He sent to Earth
Through your birth
You endured it all for us
You are my shepherd now
I follow wherever you lead
I look to you for what I need
No longer will you be
Deserted and alone
For in Our Father’s home 
We will roam
Cause You endured it All for Us.

Mathew 16:24-25If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.