Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Monday, November 5, 2012

Nothing Compares to Him

God created the Heavens and Earth. He created each and every soul. There is no one like my God.
I can't help but sing His praises for all He has done, is doing and will do in the future. There isn't a long explanation as this is what is on my heart right now, right at this moment.


Yahweh, Nothing Compares to You

Can anyone do like You?
Can anyone grow a tree from a seed
and supply the birds with every need?
Who could split the mountains and valleys so right?
and separate day and night?
Who would dare to hang such wonderful lights in the sky?
and make creatures that swim and fly?
Who loves the world so unconditionally
and whose works are undoubtedly
incomparably, remarkable?
Who pressed on even when His creations came undone
and to fix it all, gave His only Son?
My mind thinks of only one who is deserving
My heart tells of only one who is worthy
of every praise
for each of my days here in this world
Forever a place in my heart I will hold
The One who caused this earth to be
extra special for my sisters, brothers and me
Forever true, My Yahweh
My Saviour, My Creator.

Psalm 145:3 Great is The Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.