Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Forever Flowing

I had posted this before under another poem but felt it had more effect if it stood alone. So I tweaked it a bit and here it is again. You never have to wonder when The Lord will pour out his Love for us. We just have to reach up and ask because it's forever flowing and ready for us.



Forever Flowing

Today I reach my hand up high
To the Father in the sky
I wait patiently
For His love to be poured so gently
On to me
I hold it tight
Through the night
Until the next tomorrow
then I reach my hand out to a friend
To spread His love cause it keeps no end
His love it flows forever
 forever shall I reach up high
For my daily shower 
of My Lord’s power
It is with this I am cleansed
And ready to see what’s round the bend
That my Majesty has planned for me
His love is here to take hold and
Spread like the crimson red that trickled 
Down from within 
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus 
to deliver us from evil and sin
So I will reach my hand up high
In hopes my cup He will
Overfill
My Lord’s love is forever flowing.
Come be filled.

1 Chronicals 16:34Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.