Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

UNITY


The Body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts, and though all the parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ. For we were baptized by one Spirit, into one body 1 Corinthians 12: 12-13. We as Christians are united by this. We serve for the glory of the Lord. And as Christian we must stand together in support and love for one another.


United We Are

One hand
one heart
one soul
It's you who keeps me whole

Two feet
Two eyes
One path
It's you who carries me from where danger lies

One life
one world
one Creator
It's you I adore

One Spirit
One Father
One Son
It's Your will to be done

Forever and always
United we will be with
One mind
One body
One heart
Awaiting a fresh start
That only you can give

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.