Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Simply put...T'was on that Cross

 May your Easter and Passover be filled only with God and his gifts. God Bless You all!

This one is short, sweet and simple. There is no need for a long intro. Just simply read, you'll get it.



Twas on that Cross

T’was on that cross He loved us most
Through the pain and anguish He endured upon that post
You and I are free all for the price of one
Never thought this could be done!
Who would ever be so kind 
As to leave my sins behind
How do I repay such a gift?
A hundred thousand thank you’s are just not enough
Guess I’m just going to have to trust the Lord with my stuff
Cause there is no other who deserves it more
Forever am I grateful for the One
Who endured it all for me.




Hebrews 13:12 And so Jesus also suffered outside the city gate to make the people holy through his own blood.NIV
Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole" NIV


No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.