Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Great recipe for daily bread

A recipe for your daily bread. Yes I decided to have a little fun and go a different route. This is a recipe like no other. Give it a try I'm sure you'll be coming back for more!   


Daily Bread
Begin first by opening your bible to your favourite verse or try: 
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and 
will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

While reading, mix together these ingredients
1 bushel of sin
2 quarts of confession
2 litres of repentance
1 tub of forgiveness
1 gallon of mercy
Cream it all together. Be sure to beat the lumps out of sin until smooth
Set aside and mix the next 4 ingredients while reading:
 2 Corin. 6:6 in purity, understanding, patience, and 
kindness in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love.
3 cups of kindness
3 cups of caring
3 cups of patience
3 cups of love

Combine the 1st and 2nd mixture while you read this scripture: 
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Gal 5:22-23

Drizzle over top:
1 cup of truth
1 cup of faith
1 cup of hope

Rise once with a Blessing
Allow reshaping to take place
Then Rise a second time with a Prayer(Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our debts as we also have forgiven our debtors and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one.
Bake with an AMEN until golden and warmed through
Serve in Bountiful slices to all who ask

Be sure to repeat this Daily for the freshest results!
Jesus declared:I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes will never go thirsty Mathew 6:35.

1 comment:

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.