Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Praises


The Lord is so good. He does things that none of us can explain, understand or accomplish ourselves. When you really put your mind to it and believe you will see the differences He can make. I am forever grateful for what He has brought me through and is bringing me through now. I can't wait to see what He does for me as time goes one. Today this is for the Lord in praise for all He IS!

Praises

Sinful are we born
Our hearts quickly worn
Evil lurks near
Yet we still do not fear
What’s it going to take
To love the One nailed to the cross
How many chains will hold us down
Before we face the crown
our heads hung low
with all the sins we know
forgiveness waits for us
so why all the fuss
Our Lord is merciful and wise
A true advisor above the skies
He’s forever been there for us
Just have to ask
Surrendering our hearts is a big task
But with our Lord can be done
Stretch our arms in praise to Heaven
For all He’s given
Take hold of His offer for
Eternal life and peace
Salvation and forgiveness are at our reach
Praise the Lord when life is a beach
Any other choice would be absurd
So lose yourself in his word
Let our sins be nailed to the cross
As we enjoy freedom from our Boss!
AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.