Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Journey?

Most of us spend a lot of time, pondering what our purpose here on Earth is. Some never know it, some ignore it and some embrace. Myself, I've travelled a very bumpy, windy, painful, up and down kind of hill most of my life. I travelled this till about 5 years ago then started looking for ways to travel down a new one. I found one 3 years ago. No I'm on the best journey of my life, down the road that was made for me. I pray that one day you'll find your road too.



My Earthly Journey

A twisty, windy, hilly road
T’is what I’ve always trod 
In search of a meaning to my life on Earth
I’ve searched in the lowest of low places
In the highest of highs
Just to find what’s for me below those skies
What shall my purpose be, 
The Lord hath planned for me?
T’is said He’s named a purpose for every soul
So then what be my goal?
Tell me dear Lord
Where is the road to Your Humble Abode?
How shall I travel there?
Whom will I meet along the way?
You shower me with blessings everyday
You are so good to me
So then where shall I go now?
Extend me Your hands and walk with me
Lead me and I will follow
For You are the Light that guides me through.



Psalm 119:105 your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.