Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Monday, September 17, 2012

BECAUSE OF HIM!

So much of my life I went it alone. I figured I could get through life on my own. Boy was I wrong! Since I surrendered my heart to the Lord I've learned that I was foolish to go so long on my own. He has been so mind boggling so good to me. I can't stop counting my blessings past and present. I can't wait to see what He has for my future!

Because of You

Because of You I fret no more
Of that unopened door
For now I walk with You
Right by my side
My Lord Jesus
The strength I draw from You
Leaves me feeling there is nothing I cannot do
No mountains too high
No road too long

Because of you I get a second chance
For my life to be enhanced
Through Your love and grace
until one day I meet You face to face
A clean slate is what I seek
For without You my future is bleak

Because of You I hold my head up high
And follow my Counselor in the sky
It’s comforting to know
I’m protected from the evil down below
All I have to do is keep in step with you

Because of You my days are bright
Under Your heavenly light
Even days when I am teary eyed and grey
Your light glistens in my tears
And washes away my fears

Because of You I have hope
For eternal life,
A rescue from my daily strife
You give me the desire to continue on
For when all else is done
It’ll be You there standing arms stretched
Waiting for me to come to You

Because of You I can face all that is impossible
For with You It Is Possible!

Mark 10:27With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.