Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Messages in the Clouds

When you slow down a bit you soon find there are may beautiful things too look at. One thing I love to do is what the skies on cloudy days. There are so many pictures I am treated with and also many messages from the Lord. Like take for instance the first time I went on a ladies retreat, in the morning I saw a cross formation just above the horizon. The most breathtaking scene. Many times I am so glad my cell phone has a camera on it as I find many cloud formations that are so awesome. Unfortunately for this post I don't have any uploaded. However through these poems my hope is to give you a literal view of the two cloud formations that inspired me. As I drove home one evening after a very tiring day at work, I glanced up to the sky and saw what looked to be a cloud in the shape of a chariot and his rider. Another time the clouds looked like a face of an owl. This is my take on both formations.

His Chariot

Majestic but meek
Strong but soft
He rides above the clouds
Keeping His angels on their toes
While helping people through their woes
He aims to shower us with His love
On His chariot He keeps watch from above
Our hearts are what He seeks
From the strong and the weak
Protector of the Earth
He rides along in his chariot above us all
Down He’ll reach when we fall
Forever our protector
 Be assured
He’ll be there for us in the end;
when we will ride in His chariot.

***********************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.