Greatest Gifts

Greatest Gifts

Monday, September 24, 2012

His overflowing Grace


Changing from wordly ways to Godly ways is tough. We get so wrapped up in the treasures of this world made by man that it consumers us. We end up missing the important moments. I think the hardest thing to grasp after making the choice to turn to the Lord is understanding how God forgives and gives grace just by your faith in Him. It doesn't mean you can keep doing the wrong this but it does mean if you mess up, you can be forgiven. His Grace is more than enough for me.

Your Amazing Grace Overflows

When things go sour
And I take the wrong path
I prepare to meet your wrath
Though when I admit my sin
Your mercy and grace overflows within
But still sometimes I turn and look
For my own way to get through the day
So many moments lost
So much wasted time
Obedient yes I should have been
While I waited for You to come on scene
Yet I still receive your Grace
I’ve lost some joy and peace by turning away
You still forgive me?
Never shall I turn from You 
From now until eternity
I’ll be right here praising you
and growing in Your amazing Grace
Oh my Lord, Dear Sweet Lord
For everyday that comes to an end
My heart to You I will extend
As I will follow You all the rest of my days.




Romans 2:3-4So when you a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness; tolerance and patience not realizing that God’s kindness lead you toward repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This poetry is not only Praise to God but it is also a testimony of His work in my life. Even when I haven't paid attention, He was there through it all. God Loves Me even though I am not perfect and that's enough for me.

About Me

My photo
We all have gifts given to us by The Lord God above even before we were a glint in our parents eye. The Lord designed each one of us to have a gift. What we choose to do with the gifts he gives us is what matters. I chose to share my gift with the world. I'm not a professional. I have had no educational training in poetry writing other than basic english that they teach you in school. All my poems are inspired by God's word and the desire to have a better relationship with him. I have also been inspired by life events that God has led me to healing for. I am a mother of 2 boys trying to do my best to please the father and raise my boys to live the same way.